Saturday, December 29, 2012

Quick Update and WWE Heritage Dupes

Quick post, just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated my Voracity and Building pages to reflect things more accurately.


I also have the following 2012 Topps WWE Heritage Base Cards for Trade:

45, 52, 109, 101, 95, 89, 81, 72, 74, 66, 55, 41


I lost track of who all is collecting this set so if you see this post and are building this one please leave a comment and direct me towards your needs.




Happy New Year Everyone! I'll see you all in 2013!



Share This!


2 comments:

  1. I am interested in those WWE cards. I have some cards for your Topps set needs. Email me if you wanna swap some cards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got em! I'll send ya an e-mail shortly : ) Thanks

      Delete

The Card Raven Blog Guardians Protect This World From The Invasive Captcha Species...You may comment here as freely as you wish.

About Me

My Photo

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die.
Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates