Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2013 Topps Chrome Blaster Break (Video)



Recently, I set up a YouTube channel for The Card Raven because I've been wanting to do some video breaks and other card related material for quite sometime. Hopefully it will serve as a good supplement to the blog. I know I don't write here enough but I hope to turn all that around in 2014.

I hope you enjoy my Blaster Break and plenty more to come! You can subscribe by clicking the link below!

The Card Raven YouTube Channel




















Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Card Raven Blog Guardians Protect This World From The Invasive Captcha Species...You may comment here as freely as you wish.

About Me

My Photo

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die.
Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates