Monday, December 16, 2013

Wright On: December

2012 Topps FiveStar Jumbo Jersey David Wright


You would think that with the various projects I have going currently, I would be spending even less time with this very blog. I just feel pretty inspired lately after working hard to get certain elements in place moving forward to the new year.

I plan on doing some design changes to this site to make it cleaner and more simple to read through. It might be a little heartbreaking because the way it looks now is truly reflective of me and some of the darkness that has permeated my life.

I also thought about dropping "n" and just making calling it "The Card Rave" like I did with my new technology site http://www.techrave.net . I'll let this thought swirl around in my head some more but I don't really think I will end up changing it.

You might have also noticed that I started doing some videos in which I hope to do more of on a more frequent basis depending on how much cardboard I can get flowing in here. I may try out some other things that would be a little different than the usual plethora of box breaks and pack rips.

I couldn't be more happy with the way my online undertaking has gone lately and I am quite satisfied about the various platforms I've built here, on Google+ and now my 2 YouTube channels.

If you would like to subscribe to  +The Card Raven channel, you can do so by clicking HERE . I will be posting the videos here as well.

Thank you for sticking with me and I hope to share an awesome 2014 with you all. Happy Hollidays!

Ta Ta!

Share This!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you too Michael! That is one sweet Wright card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shane! Hope you have happy holidays as well : )

      Delete

The Card Raven Blog Guardians Protect This World From The Invasive Captcha Species...You may comment here as freely as you wish.

About Me

My Photo

Michael Chase is a student at Penn State World Campus, enrolled at the College of Information Sciences & Technology. Through his studies and relentless digital pursuits, he strives to be the ultimate technologist with a passion for connecting people and things to our binary world. 

You can find him around the web as a VLogger, Social Media Warrior, Card Collector and Technology Advocate. Connect with Michael on Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, tumblr and YouTube.

He's a little weird but he probably thinks you are cool.


Subscribe For The Awesomest Reality Vlog Series Evar!



Michael Chase's Communities



Contributor to:



Back Story

Marred, 2 kids

My oldest son is a cancer and stroke survivor. He was treated by Vermont's Children's Hosipital and we couldn't have asked for a better outcome. The nurses, doctor's and staff showed the utmost caliber of professionalism. Their dedicated team was crucial to our son's recovery and survival. He has remained cancer free for over two years now.

Stemming from a 10 year bout with alcoholism, I am proud to say that I am now alcohol free for 4 years running!

And back in school and enrolled at Penn State's College of Information Sciences & Technology through World Campus

PASSIONS

Information Technology...I love anything computers and am a full blooded Computer Geek. I am trying to break back into the IT world by getting my Bachelor Of Science in Information Sciences and Technology through Penn State. Besides my family, this is my main focus.

My website:  www.techrave.net 

Vlogging...The word is dumb but the activity is life-changing. Follow my Geekneck vlog here:



Music... I have a big passion for music and I listen to most types of metal, hard rock, techno, trance, folk and much more...

I play guitar on a Schecter and play both acoustic and metal styles.

I also produce electronic music in FL Studio under a project called Mushraven that can be found here:     

                        
Card Collecting... The hobby has grown and changed in so many ways...I'm glad to be apart of it once again. I am the proud author of the blog listed in the link below.

Card Blog: cardraven.blogspot.com  

Sports...  I am a huge METS fan!

Mycology... I enjoy growing Shiitake mushrooms and take photographs of fungi in the wild. Some of my pictures can be viewed here on G+ in the albums section.

Picture Taking...I don't call myself a photographer because that would be insulting to real photographers. Actually, I just like taking pictures of scenery and various other things.

Along with that I also enjoy being outside tinkering around, fishing, landscaping, and spending time with my wife and kids.

Please visit the links section for more ways to connect with me!


Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates