Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Last Pack of 2013


My final rack pack of 2013 yielded me quite a few goodies as well as my first ever "camo card." It wasn't the best of years in terms of my overall collecting scope. Our budget has been very tight and I've been undertaking several other ventures, but I have all the faith in the world that I will turn it all around in 2014 and have a great year on cardboard.







I was fortunate enough to land some nice Mets right off the bat. I'm in love with that Franchise Forerunners insert of David Wright and Matt Harvey.



A rather confusing Johnny Bench throwback. I like the card though and I collect Mr. Bench, so it works!




Another Emerald to add to my stout collection of green sparklies.



A nice play at the plate of Matt Tuiasosopo bordered in blue.





Farewell 2013 cardboard...I hardly knew ye!

Share This!


1 comment:

  1. Nice pull on the camo, Michael! Here's to a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete

The Card Raven Blog Guardians Protect This World From The Invasive Captcha Species...You may comment here as freely as you wish.

About Me

My Photo

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die.
Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates